Senior Medical Director
- Health Plan with a critical need for a Senior Medical Director to oversee Health Services at a plan losing money and members.
- Difficult market with many competitors facing the same need. This Plan also does not compensate at the same level as their competitors.
- Secord & Associates screened/attempted to recruit 400 candidates and presented 10 qualified candidates.
- All members of the search committee agreed on an outstanding candidate who exceeded their expectations.
- Selected candidate made an immediate impact on cost savings and processes and received a promotion within 3 months of hire.
Department Administrator, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of $30M showing a cumulative financial loss of $6M resulting in the termination of current Administrator.
- Difference of opinion among search committee regarding the hire of an internal candidate.
- Secord & Associates interviewed 7 internal candidates and presented 4 external candidates.
- All members of the search committee agreed on an external candidate who exceeded their expectations.
- Selected candidate turned around department resulting in a profit after 18 months.
Executive Director, Cancer Center
- Organization seeking NCI accreditation.
- Organization implementing Proton Therapy.
- Qualification criteria required individual who had experience implementing NCI accreditation and Proton Therapy and experience working at one of 35 NCI designated Cancer Centers.
- Candidate sourced who had achieved NCI accreditation and implemented Proton Therapy.
- Established credibility with client resulting in client accepting recommendation to interview the selected candidate who client originally rejected.
Director of Imaging
- Level I Trauma Center with high number of cases and complex political cultural environment.
- Qualification criteria required individual who had experience working at a Level I Trauma Center and with a very large volume of cases with a high level of political sensitivity and strong leadership attributes.
- Candidate selected exceeded expectations on every criteria measured in performance evaluation at 6 month review and receiving a raise.